Whitehorse, Yukon, Canada
By the Bluffs Bed and Breakfast will be closed until further notice while the owner takes a long-deserved break. Thank you for your patronage.
Come share a cozy little home, and some stories, with another traveller, a cat, a dog and friendly visitors.
We're a few blocks from the river, by the bluffs, in the peaceful residential setting of "Olde Towne" in downtown Whitehorse!
- Hike or bike the bluffs and back trails of Whitehorse. There's a spectacular view of the city, the valley, and the mountains from the top of the bluff.
- Lie in a hammock under big old poplars.
- Eat a healthy, mostly organic, breakfast in the garden with song birds and a view of Grey Mountain.
- Double bed futon and spare single mattress.
- Hibachi and picnic table in the backyard.
- With breakfast and snacks we serve aromatic Yukon herb teas from our local herb shop, fairly traded coffee freshly roasted just a few blocks away and organic wood oven baked bread from the bakery just around the corner. Yummm!
- Children and pets are very welcome.
- Environmentally friendly home.
- Smoke outside please.
- Hablamos Espanol!
- Complementary bicycles available.
- $65 Single and $75 Double.
- Registered Massage Therapist on site.
By the Bluffs B&B
801 Black St. at 8th
Whitehorse, Yukon Y1A 2N9
|"Mi casa es tu casa"|
My house is your house